Monday, November 9, 2015

Patrick Vieira is with his first coaching appointment

The legend, Patrick Vieira, will debut as a manager. He was appointed to monitor the American New York City, announced the club according nba tips on its official page.
The Frenchman will take office on 1 January next year. This will happen after he leaves Manchester City, where he was the head of youth formations of `citizens`.
The contract of the former midfielder is for the next three years. New York City is a child of the English Club Champion, so there was no drama, just the transfer of his duties.
`I`m glad that I got this opportunity and I can`t wait to start your work at the head of New York City. I am familiar with the team and I know players with great qualities. I would be honored to train them.`, said Vieira at his appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment