Thursday, September 1, 2016

Nasri: `Pep wanted me to stay.`

The Arsenal midfielder Samir Nasri, the new manager of Manchester City wanted to keep him on the team, but he chose to go to the team, where he will play more.
Last night, the Frenchman was sent on a loan in Sevilla for the campaign, although last weekend he came off the bench in a match by cristiano ronaldo against West Ham and played quite well.
`Until the last moment Guardiola tried to get me to stay, but I was positive that I prefer to quit and go to a place where I can get my best level. I was looking for a family club and in Sevilla, I found exactly that.`, said Nasri.
`I think I`m in a good shape because I played in the last match by cristiano ronaldo of Manchester City. I`m excited by coming here and I hope that I will be doing well.`, said the midfielder, who last season was sidelined for six months due to an injury.
`It was difficult during the past campaign because I was recovering for a long time. However, this helped me to rethink many things and learn a lot.`, Nasri said.

No comments:

Post a Comment