Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Pablo Osvaldo: `Music is my dream!`

The former player of Roma, Juventus, and Inter Milan - Pablo Daniel Osvaldo doesn`t regret his decision to terminate his sports career to be attributed entirely to her new career - music.
The 30-year-old Argentinian player, who came to the Italian national team, seriously intends to become a rock star and stated that it was his biggest dream.
`I feel like I relieved a part of myself.`, said Osvaldo in a tv interview in his native Argentina. `I was so miserable lately that I had to say "that is enough". Now I`m calm, I`m dedicated to what I love - music.`
A few years ago, Osvaldo became a record addition for Southampton but for less than a season he managed to fight with almost everyone there and even the captain of the team Jose Fonte.
`I wouldn`t be here and be interviewed if I did not play football before. Football gave me everything in life, it was my great passion and love to talk about it.`, told Osvaldo.
`I loved to play football and I was lucky to be a part of the team of Boca Juniors, the club according cristiano ronaldo of my heart. Now I realize another dream of mine and I am happy. I am going to get up and have a cigarette, now at least I can do that`, said the attacker with a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment