Sunday, April 1, 2018

Balotelli: 'I'm on the same level with Griezmann and Neymar!'

The French striker Mario Balotelli gave an interesting comment in an interview with La Gazzetta dello Sport, comparing himself with Neymar, Antoine Griezmann and Paulo Dybala.

'I do not think anyone is worth 100 million euros. I think I`m in the top 10 of the best players in the world. Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi are on a different level, but I can be compared to Neamr, Griezmann and Dybala. They are ahead of me because they earn more. Dybala has already played in two Champions League finals!' Balotelli said.

The player has wished for Italy`s national team to stand by Roberto Mancini, who once gave him the lead in big football. Antonio Conte and Claudio Ranieri are charismatic, but Mancini is my father in football and I will be very happy if he is chosen as a national team coach. I say it for him, not for his own sake, Balotelli is confident. The Italian striker has had 14 hits in 21 league matches, and player agent Mino Raiola said he has already offered his client to some of Italy`s big clubs.

'When I talk about Italy, I mean my native town Brescia, my mother, my friends, my brother Enoch and the national team. I never said I would go back to Italy to play at the club level. I would return to Inter because it`s a big club by tennis livescore with fantastic fans. However, I will probably refuse them, because they all know I am a fan of Milan!', the future Nice striker commented.

No comments:

Post a Comment