Thursday, January 24, 2019

Martinez: 'I`m here to be the champion!'

Inter Milan`s fifth new addition, Lautaro Martinez, showed a strong self-esteem in his today`s `black-and-blue` shirt, sharing his desire to be a member of Luciano Spalletti. The young Argentine arrived at Milan from the Racing Club team where his mentor was the legend of the Nerazzuri Diego Milito. 'I know Milito has won everything with Inter. But now it is my turn to leave a trace. Everything here is great. The first training days were fantastic. I`m here to win my first place!', Martinez began.

The Argentine striker chose to wear the 10th T-shirt in Inter with a number of great names, including Sandro Mazzola, Luis Suarez, Ronaldo, Lothar Matthaus, Roberto Baggio, Adriano and Wesley Sneijder.

'This is the same number I played at Racing with. I asked if I could play with him. When they told me I could take it, I had no doubts. It will not be a burden to me. I also talked to other clubs via ronaldo news , but when I came to Argentina, I had no doubts. I`ve always dreamed of playing with this shirt. I remember that once I was traveling to Brazil with the Racing team. The plane gave a match at Inter, in which the team lost by 1:0. When we landed, I checked the result, and Inter had a turn, which I was very happy about. I`m ready! It is a dream for me to play in the Champions League!', Martinez commented.

No comments:

Post a Comment