Thursday, January 19, 2023

Ronaldo best matches tips Nick Kyrios: Because of my career, I miss important moments in the life of my family. This is not understood by any non-Australian player.

The 22nd racket of the world, Nick Kyrios, commented on his statement about his retirement. The Australian recently announced that he would retire from tennis if he wins a Grand Slam one day.

To be honest, I probably would have done that. Especially because I`m from Australia, I travel a lot, I spend so much time away from family and friends. I just miss important moments in the life of the family, lose a normal life.

No non-Australian player can understand this. It`s easy for Europeans or Americans: they lose or win a tournament, then fly home for five hours and spend a week there before the next competition. And Australians don`t go home for four to seven months. To be honest, I don`t think it`s great. No athlete in the world lives in such a situation. Seven months you are on your own.

People are like: Why are you complaining? It`s not the way they imagine it. You live on suitcases, in hotels - it`s not like on vacation. You need to go to the courts, train, that is, lead a fairly active lifestyle. So if I win the Slam, I`ll probably end my career.


Nick Kyrios: Because of my career, I miss important moments in the life of my family. This is not understood by any non-Australian player. Ronaldo best matches tips - more details and information: Ronaldo best matches tips

No comments:

Post a Comment