Thursday, February 2, 2023

Ronaldo best matches prediction Caroline Garcia: I`m at my peak. The dream of winning a Grand Slam becomes more tangible

The fourth racket of the world Caroline Garcia believes that she is capable of winning the Grand Slam tournament.

I`m at my peak. After the US Open semi-finals and the title at the final, the dream of winning the Grand Slam becomes more tangible, more concrete, even if the path is still far.

I still need to win seven matches mentioned by livescore to take the Grand Slam, the final does not affect this. I think all this gives confidence that it is achievable. Shows that I am capable of winning a Grand Slam. In many ways it will be a difficult two weeks, but I have the right level of play.

Now I`m better prepared for the bad days. This does not mean that on such a day I will take over and beat my opponent. But I have such potential.




Caroline Garcia: I`m at my peak. The dream of winning a Grand Slam becomes more tangible Ronaldo best matches prediction - more details and information: Ronaldo best matches prediction

No comments:

Post a Comment