Sunday, May 5, 2024

Ronaldo best match prediction Dominic Thiem: My goal is to get back to where I was, to be able to beat anyone, to go far in every tournament

Former world number three Dominic Thiem told how he is trying to return to the top level.

I feel like I`m moving in the right direction. Everything is going well, I like the way I train.

I think I`m close to achieving my offseason goal, which was to get the missing percentages. I feel like I`m playing better - like at the end of the season - and that`s a good sign. Towards the end of the season I was getting closer to real matches mentioned by ronaldo girlfriends and I was very happy about it.

I told myself I had to put pressure on myself to start winning again, and it worked. From 300th place in the ranking I rose to 100th in just three or four months, and this is very good.

Yes, I was moving in the right direction, but I still wasn`t playing at my highest level, and I wanted to change that in the offseason. I really feel like I`m on the right track, and at the same time the expectations for the new year are growing.

However, it will be difficult for me because I will not be seeded and I can play against anyone at the start of any tournament. But I`m in shape, I`m excited to compete and I`m looking forward to the start of the season.

My goal is to get back to where I was, to be able to beat anyone, to go far in every tournament. I hope this happens again in 2023.


Dominic Thiem: My goal is to get back to where I was, to be able to beat anyone, to go far in every tournament Ronaldo best match prediction - more details and information: Ronaldo best match prediction

No comments:

Post a Comment