Monday, June 3, 2024

Ronaldo best games prediction I wanted Ronaldo to play in the top leagues for another 2-3 years, he is in excellent shape. Ex-President of Real Madrid Calderon on Cristiano in Al-Nasr

Ramon Calderon commented on Cristiano Ronaldo`s move to Al-Nasr.

I would like him to play in the top championships advised by ronaldo news for another two or three years. I think he`s still in great shape. He took very good care of himself throughout his career.

But I believe he thought it was a good option, so I wish him all the best, as well as all the players who played for our club, " said the former Real Madrid president.

Calderon also answered a question about Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi.

They are different players, but I like both. It was a fantastic time for them and the clubs they played for. We can only hope that players like them will emerge later, " he said.




I wanted Ronaldo to play in the top leagues for another 2-3 years, he is in excellent shape. Ex-President of Real Madrid Calderon on Cristiano in Al-Nasr Ronaldo best games prediction - more details and information: Ronaldo best games prediction

No comments:

Post a Comment