Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Ronaldo best games prediction Khvicha Kvaratskhelia: It`s very difficult to choose between Ronaldo and Messi, but Cristiano is my idol

Khvicha Kvaratskhelia said that Guti and Cristiano Ronaldo were his favorite players.

Guti. I always followed him, I liked his style of play. When I looked at him, he was great, and not long after that he retired. After Guti, my favorite player was Cristiano Ronaldo, " the Napoli player said in an interview with DAZN.

Kvaratskhelia also said that he prefers the Portuguese over Lionel Messi.

It`s very difficult to choose between Ronaldo and Messi, but my idol is Cristiano, " Khvicha said.






Khvicha Kvaratskhelia: It`s very difficult to choose between Ronaldo and Messi, but Cristiano is my idol Ronaldo best games prediction - more details and information: Ronaldo best games prediction

No comments:

Post a Comment