Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Atletico wants its defender back

The defender Toby Aldervejreld admitted that his club Atletico Madrid has the desire to bring him back in the ranks. The Belgian, however, does not want to part with Southampton and the English Premier League, where he spent the past season as a rental.
The former Ajax player has agreed to pass on `The saints` because of his limited role in the Championship in 2014. Exactly at `St. Mary` the career of a football player again took over and he has become an important part of Southampton, who earned a reputation as one of the best teams in the Premiership.
The team`s manager Ronald Koeman made no secret that he wants to keep Aldervejreld in its ranks, permanently, but Atletico at the moment has an interest in him, too.
`My father recently had talks with Atletico and they want me back. However, I feel like I`m in a club that I like.`, said the Belgian.
`I`ve proven my qualities in the Premier League and I don`t want to spend another season sitting on the bench.`, added Aldervejreld.

No comments:

Post a Comment