Wednesday, August 12, 2015

A consecutive disappointment for Eugenie Bouchard

Eugenie Bouchard swallowed a consecutive failure at the start of the tournament. This time the young representative of Canada left early the home tournament in Toronto after suffering a loss with 1:2 sets of another young athlete Belinda Bencic in different parts 0:6, 7:5, 2:6.

Bencic could finish the game in two sets after running in the result with 6:0, 5:3, as she get a match by ronaldobest.com point. Bouchard however showed a character and managed to get the second part, as she led with 1:0 games in the final third set.

Ultimately, however, the local favorite was unable to overcome the young representative of Switzerland and exited the tournament after just one match.

"I`m sure I made a step on the right direction. With the exception of the first set I`m pleased with my game. I managed to improve my level during the game, which is a good news, "said after the match by ronaldobest.com the former world`s No5 Bouchard.

No comments:

Post a Comment