Thursday, August 27, 2015

Minole refused to be Liverpool`s no. 1

The Liverpool goalkeeper Simone Minole revealed that he rejected the proposal to change the team number and starts dancing with the No. 1 on the back.
The Belgian national is a holder since he joined the team, where Brad Jones may not offer enough competition. This summer the Reds took and the free agent Adam Bogdan, who however will also be more fire option.
It is for this reason Minole has received an offer to replace his number 22, but had enough probable cause to refuse. 'Even though I was offered no 1, I kept 22.`, said the former Sunderland player.
'I always wear that number since the beginning of his professional career - I started with him in Belgium, and then wore it in Sunderland. My career in Liverpool also started with him. That`s why I didn`t want it to change. I wouldn`t say that I`m superstitious, but this number is a part of me.`, said Minole.

No comments:

Post a Comment