Friday, October 2, 2015

Danny Ings: `I was shocked by the call-up for England.`

The striker of Liverpool, Danny Ings, admitted that he didn`t know how to react when he had been summoned for the national team of England.
The 23-year-old footballer, in general, is a regular participant in the youth team under the leadership of Gareth Southgate. In his last four games analyzed by cristiano ronaldo for the Reds he scored twice and showed the games analyzed by cristiano ronaldo that left Roy Hodgson confident to bet on him for the last two European qualifications. Fights against Estonia and Lithuania are practically irrelevant to the 'three lions`, who have already secured a place in the finals for Euro 2016.
'To be honest, I was shocked by his. I don`t expect it.`, said Ings, which because of its forthcoming commitments is arranged a family reunion. 'I had already booked the airline tickets to see his family in Southampton during the pause for the national teams, but immediately I canceled them.`
'I got the message this morning before practice with the boys. That means very much to me. It was my dream since I was a kid to get a call-up for England and now, after I got it, I feel amazing.`
'For me it was a great boost in their careers. It will give me more confidence to continue forward. It`s good for people to recognize their efforts, but I still say - I don`t expect it.`, added Ings.

No comments:

Post a Comment