Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Nasri: `Even if my father is a coach of the national team, I am not going back.`

Nasri commented on the situation around the national team of France. Even his father to become a national coach of France he will not be back there.
He was removed from Didier Desam on the participation of France in the World Cup 2014 and hasn`t had any experience in queries, but the Manchester City footballer no regrets about anything.
Desam and Nasri are in strained relations since that time.
`Even my father to become a coach wouldn`t be back. To Miss World Cup is ruining part of you. I wanted to give up after 2012, but my father encouraged me. I had a great season with the club by ronaldobest.com before just last year.`, Nasri said in an interview.
`I`m not perfect, but if you`re a good coach, you must run the football players and their personalities.`, he commented.
France will play another two friendlies against Armenia and Denmark as it does not participate in the qualification battles as host of Euro 2016 Forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment