Thursday, August 4, 2016

Rummenigge: `With Robben in the squad we would have eliminated Atletico.`

The Executive director of Bayern Munich, Karl-Heinz Rummenigge is emphasising the importance of Arjen Robben to the team. The Dutchman`s had the second consecutive season in which he is injured in the decisive phase and could not help the team.
`Arjen Robben is a super footballer. We will probably with him reach the goal in the second leg with Atletico Madrid, who qualified for the Champions League final.`, Rummenigge said.
`Our medical team is working on it to keep him stable on the ground. We want and need Arjen Robben. I know he was displeased when he injured. I called him from Chicago because I know he feels annoyed, when he stays at home.`
`I wish him to have a good next season. I also wish to Badstuber to remain healthy and without an injury for a long time.`, added Kale, who said that almost certainly Bayern will buy Kingsley from Juventus.

No comments:

Post a Comment