Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Gomez: 'I`m ashamed to even go out on the street!'

Andre Gomez, who is outspoken as a transfer disappointed, regrets that he does not meet expectations in Barcelona. The Portuguese is in the club analyzed by soccer livescores for the second season, but rarely shows anything good on the pitch. I do not like the game and I`m not happy, `he told Panenka. `My friends tell me I`m on the ground like a handbrake on and I know it is. It harasses me so much that even sometimes I am ashamed to go home because I know people are staring at me.

`After my sixth month in Barca, things have changed, and the pressure on me has grown even bigger, ` Gomez continued. `That`s good because I`m self-critical. I`m a perfectionist and I can not bear my mistakes. But everything has turned into some hell, and maybe it`s not the right word. I can not lose the negative emotions from my head and this affects its performance. I t hink too much about them. It will not be a surprise if at the end of the season the European champion leaves Camp Nou.

No comments:

Post a Comment