Friday, March 16, 2018

Wenger: 'I do not know if Welbeck simulates the penalty!'

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger was pleased with the 3:1 success over Milan in the rematch of the 1/8-final in the Europa League. He praised his players for making a turn after losing with 0:1. This was also helped by the controversial penalty won by Danny Welbeck in the 37th minute, with the result being equalized. The coach, however, announced that he had not seen the situation well and did not know whether his footballer had simulated. When I look at a repetition of the penalty, I can tell you what I think about it, and I am pleased that the team reacts after we`ve got a goal I do not want to blame Welbeck for a simulation before I see what happened again. We did a good game, but we finally won The duel was open and at times we played too tight We especially defended the result via live betting odds in the first half We stood well in defense but in generalour team likes to attack more . . . It`s hard for us, `We have finished the match more compactly and solidly. ` said Wenger, at the 1/4-finals, hoping to get away with Atletico Madrid, but we will see that it does not depend on us.



No comments:

Post a Comment