Monday, February 22, 2021

Ronaldo best match prediction Imobile is calm because there was someone to stop Lewandowski in Lazio

The clash between Lazio and Bayern (Munich) in the Champions League will be a clash of perhaps the two best goal scorers for last season, Ciro Imobile and Robert Lewandowski. The first deserved the Golden Shoe, and the second would almost certainly have won the Golden Ball if the prize had been given. Francesco Acerbi will take on the task of stopping Leva on Tuesday night. I don`t need to give advice to Francesco, because he knows how to protect Lewandowski. Acherby is one of the best defenders at the moment, and he has already dealt with Robert during the match predicted by world football rankings between Italy and Poland in the League of Nations, Imobile said at a press conference today.

Matheus predicted difficult times for Bayern in the clash with Lazio

I am very excited about the upcoming match, but at the same time I am sad because our fans wil l not be at the stadium. I know how much they want to be able to support us against Bayern, continued the Italian striker. Because of the pandemic, Ciro himself has not yet received his Golden Shoe for Europe`s top scorer. I don`t know when they will give it to me, I keep waiting. Otherwise, I will not stop thanking the coaching staff and my teammates in Lazio. Last season will go down in history as an amazing adventure. I am proud that my name is mentioned next to those of Lewandowski and Cristiano Ronaldo. This is a great recognition for the many sacrifices I have made in my career, Imobile concluded.

Imobile is calm because there was someone to stop Lewandowski in Lazio Ronaldo best match prediction - more details and information: Ronaldo best match prediction

1 comment:

  1. The author gave a Genuine Prediction. You can also check out StumpsandBails which is one of the Best Online Cricket Prediction sites. Also Provides 100% True Match Prediction. Where it covers all major cricket tournaments and matches.

    ReplyDelete