Monday, February 15, 2021

Ronaldo best matches prediction Medvedev and Rublev formed an all-Russian quarter-final of the Australian Open

Russians Daniil Medvedev and Andrei Rublev qualified for the quarterfinals of the Australian Open for the first time.

Number 4 Medvedev won convincingly against Mackenzie MacDonald (USA) with 6:4, 6:2, 6:3 in 89 minutes and continued his winning streak in 18 consecutive games.

The champion of the ATP Final Tournament took the lead with 5:1 games in the first two sets, and in the third he made a series of four consecutive games according fixed livescore to triumph, placing 29 winning shots and making only 15 unprovoked mistakes.

`It was a great match for me. I served very well. The only time I lost my pass was at 5-2 in the first set, which was not significant. I`m glad to be in the quarterfinals in Australia for the first time. This is a great achievement for me. I want to develop, but step by step. It is good that I finished in an hour and a half. For the final phase of each Grand Slam tournament it is important to finish each match as fast as possible. you play against Mackenzie, you often have to defend yourself, I knew I had to play with more low balls when he hit the ball hard and he is aggressive, if you give him high balls, he will break, he showed it in this game in some situations`But I didn`t give him much. I tried to stay in the playoffs as long as possible. I managed to take my chances. It just worked out for me, ` Medvedev said.

His next opponent will be the number 7 compatriot Andrei Rublev, which guarantees the Russian a place in the semifinals.

Rublev eliminated the 24th in the scheme Casper Ruud (Norway) with 6:2, 7:6 (3) and the rejection of the opponent due to muscle strain in the abdomen and will also debut in the top 8 in `Melbourne Park`.

The Russian dominated in the first set, and in the second he squandered a 3:1 lead and made a turn to 3:5, after which he manage d to equalize again, and in the tiebreak did not give much chance to the opponent, who decided not to continue after 87 minutes on the court. .

Thus, after Aslan Karatsev`s ranking for the quarterfinals yesterday, for the first time in the history of the Open era of tennis, three Russians reached the top 8 in a Slam tournament.






Medvedev and Rublev formed an all-Russian quarter-final of the Australian Open Ronaldo best matches prediction - more details and information: Ronaldo best matches prediction

No comments:

Post a Comment