Saturday, August 31, 2024

Ronaldo best games Piers Morgan: I expect ten Hag to be on his knees begging for my forgiveness and apologizing to Ronaldo for his shocking disrespect when Arsenal win the Premier League

Piers Morgan expects Erik ten Hag to apologize to Cristiano Ronaldo at the end of the season.

When we [Arsenal] win the league from biography of ronaldo and United don`t because they got rid of the greatest (Morgan used the acronym GOAT - greatest [player] of all time - approx. ), I expect Erik ten Hag to be on his knees begging for my forgivenessand will apologize to Cristiano Ronaldo for the shocking disrespect shown to him, " said the TV presenter and Arsenal fan.

Let us remember that at the end of November United and Ronaldo terminated their contract after an interview that the Portuguese gave to Morgan. In particular, the player stated that he did not respect the team`s head coach.






Piers Morgan: I expect ten Hag to be on his knees begging for my forgiveness and apologizing to Ronaldo for his shocking disrespect when Arsenal win the Premier League Ronaldo best games - more details and information: Ronaldo best games

No comments:

Post a Comment