Sunday, August 18, 2024

Ronaldo best matches prediction I respect Messi, but I didn`t want him to win the World Cup. I want Ronaldo to have more Ballon d`Ors and titles. Bakaev about his favorite player

Zelimkhan Bakaev shared his opinion about the game predictions by ronaldo girlfriends of Cristiano Ronaldo.



- Dribbling at Manchester United. I watched every match. Favorite goal: free kick against Arsenal in the Champions League. Since then, no matter what happens, I am for him.



- Well, yes, the feints are gone, but about 30 goals have increased during the season. As I grew up, my consciousness changed: I already understood that goals are the most important thing.



- This is a very stupid division. How many talented players were there? Has everyone reached the top level? Messi has reached a fantastic level, which means he has worked very hard.

Perhaps Ronaldo worked more, but it`s even unpleasant for me when someone talks exclusively about Messi`s talent. This is the devaluation of labor. In fact, people say: You didn`t do anything, everything fell on you. Rave.



- I respect Messi very much, for me he and Ronaldo are the best football players in history. But of course I didn`t want Messi to win the World Cup.

Just as Cristiano competes with Leo, so do their fans with each other. I want Ronaldo to have more Ballon d`Ors and other titles.



- No. I think everyone understands that an interview is the wrong step. I can only explain it by the fact that Cristiano was already starting from his heart, his pride leapt up.

It will be unpleasant for any player to come on in the 90th minute. Imagine how difficult it is for one of the best in history to do this.

Cristiano failed, but as a person I understand him. I have a friend who thinks Ronaldo ruined his career with this interview. I disagree: Cristiano has achieved everything in football, he is already 37, he can go wherever he wants, he has been at the top level for more than 15 years.

Last season he scored 18 goals in the Premier League, and was the top scorer in Serie A with 36. How can this negate an interview, even if it should not have been given? - Zenit midfielder said in an interview.


I respect Messi, but I didn`t want him to win the World Cup. I want Ronaldo to have more Ballon d`Ors and titles. Bakaev about his favorite player Ronaldo best matches prediction - more details and information: Ronaldo best matches prediction

No comments:

Post a Comment