Monday, September 14, 2015

Ashley Young: `Van Gaal knows that I can be striker as well.`

Manchester United player, Ashley Young, has shown ambition to resolve problems in attack, with whom we have to fight off his manager Louis van Gaal. The former ace of Aston Villa underlined that he will play ball on top of the attack if the Dutchman asked him.
Tomorrow night, the Red Devils play against PSV Ajnhdoven in a match adviced by www.ronaldobest.com of Group B of the Champions League, while the captain Wayne Rooney will miss the match adviced by www.ronaldobest.com through injury. The line will be the new 36-million addition Antoni Marshal, and Saturday`s Derby with Liverpool showed that Marwan Felaini can play as a central striker.
`If the manager asked me to be the quarterback, yes, I will accept.`, said Young.
`I can play on a lot of positions and I`ve done it before for van Gaal, whether in attack or midfield.`
`I hope to still be in midfield, but that`s the coach`s decision. I think he knows that I can do as a striker. I said it before. Either way, van Gaal has quite a few headaches on the choice of composition, good thing I`m not in his place.`, added Young.

No comments:

Post a Comment