Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Empoli star admitted: 'It`s hard to refuse to Napoli.`

The star of Empoli, Riccardo Saponara, hinted that it is going to be extremely difficult for him to refuse, if at any time he gets a quote back from Napoli.
The 23-year-old footballer, who failed in his stay in Milan, showed upward development in the last campaign under the guidance of Maurizio Sari, who before the start of this season has taken on Napoli.
Even in the summer, the expert asked the talented inner midfielder, but the deal never happened. Now, however, he hinted that the player may play his last season at Empoli.
'Napoli was the only possible move for me in the market.` said Saponara. 'Empoli turned them down, so I don`t want to take a decision. It would be difficult to refuse. I am doing well in Empoli, but Napoli is a great club. They will finish in the top three.`
'No matter where I will continue - in Italy or abroad - it all depends on the project. I just want to finish the campaign here. I`d like to get more than 10 goals, but to be honest, for the 15 hits with the help of Empoli.`, added Saponara.

No comments:

Post a Comment