Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Ronaldo best game Bruno on relationship with Ronaldo: I have no problems with anyone. I will focus on Manchester United after the World Cup

Bruno Fernandes has stated that he has no problems in relations with Cristiano Ronaldo.



"I have no problems with anyone. I do my job and do what the coach says. I can only take care of myself. I think everyone will agree with me. You need to control yourself and give the maximum - that`s all.



Why are you saying this? A little later, this video was shown with sound. Did you watch it with sound? Then you should do it.

We have a problem in Portugal - I watched one of the channels where it was discussed and they said that it was cold, it was bad, for 45 minutes. And then they went to advertising - just then the team sent them a video with sound.

If you watch with sound, you can hear that Ronaldo was joking with me. When they return from the commercial, they say that there was a joke. And that`s all. Spoken: If you want to watch this video again, then rewind. But if people rewind, they will see a video that can be used to conclude that we have problems. It needed to be explained so people would know. But now people don`t know.

Now we are in the team. I will concentrate on Manchester United after the World Cup, " said the midfielder.
Ronaldo best game - more details and information: Ronaldo best game

No comments:

Post a Comment