Friday, December 30, 2022

Ronaldo best games The first teacher - Messi: I want to hug before death. Seeing you happy is my happiness. Thank God for teaching you

Lionel Messi`s first teacher addressed the player ahead of the 2022 World Cup final.

I still can`t believe it, to think that I taught Messi to read and write.

Just walking around his area on our site, in Rosario, which is all light blue and white, I really wanted to see him, and I said: I`m going to write him a little letter, and hopefully it will reach him.

I want to see him because I`m doing well, I`m having heart checkups and I want to hug him before I die, ` Monica Domino said on Super Deportivo Radio de Villa Trinidad.

Hello Messi. I thank God for being your teacher. Thank you for being who you are. Never change. You are a simple, humble, wonderful person, comrade.

Thank you for letting me feel proud to be a part of your life. Sorry for my insistence. Thank you for bringing us incredible happiness during so many setbacks because you knew how to bring your team to where it is.

Seeing you happy is my happiness. I like that you can express your feelings. I thank you for your glory. I would love to hug you to wake up from this dream in which I was your teacher. You have already made us happy by going through to the very end. Good luck. We love you, " she said to the player.

There is a cousin who always calls me when Leo is in Rosario and asks if I would like to come to say hello, but I am shy. But now, if he comes, I will go to him, and I hope that he can come out to say hello to me.

I would like him to thank me for sharing his childhood with him. . . I already have a lump in my throat, " the teacher said.




Ronaldo best games - more details and information: Ronaldo best games

No comments:

Post a Comment