Sunday, December 4, 2022

Ronaldo best match prediction Ronaldo about Messi: Magic player. We have a great relationship, although we are not friends. I respect how he talks about me

Forward Cristiano Ronaldo spoke about the attitude towards PSG striker Lionel Messi.

Amazing, magical player. We have been sharing the stage with him for 16 years, can you imagine? 16 years.

I have a great relationship with him. We are not friends - in the sense that we do not visit each other, we do not talk on the phone. No, we have a relationship like between teammates.

I have a lot of respect for the way he always talks about me, " the Manchester United player told Piers Morgan on TalkTV.
Ronaldo about Messi: Magic player. We have a great relationship, although we are not friends. I respect how he talks about me Ronaldo best match prediction - more details and information: Ronaldo best match prediction

No comments:

Post a Comment