Saturday, December 17, 2022

Ronaldo best matches tips McKenny on Juventus move: Best day of my life. When Ronaldo called, it was also not bad

Midfielder Weston McKenny has revealed the details of a transfer from Schalke to Juventus in 2020.

It was crazy, just an incredible story. I was sitting on the couch at my home in Germany, soon Schalke was due to go to pre-season in Austria, and then the agent called and said that there might be a substantive interest from Juve. I just couldn`t believe it.

We flew to Austria, got on the bus, and they told me that the coach would call soon. But who, Pirlo, or what? I sat and thought: Oh my God!

In the dining room, we were forbidden to put the phone on the table, so I held mine between my legs and waited. As soon as I saw a call from Italy, I immediately jumped out of the room. They called from Juventus. They said that they believe that I can become an important player for the team. And I just hoped that everything could be arranged.

After 3-4 days everything was ready, I took my things from Germany and signed a contract with Juventus for my birthday.

Was it the best day of my life? Yes! When I called Cristiano Ronaldo, it was also not bad, however, - said the midfielder in an interview with Kwik Goal.
Ronaldo best matches tips - more details and information: Ronaldo best matches tips

No comments:

Post a Comment